Reminder - Two Step Limited License Renewals Start Now
- Physicians holding "limited" licenses for postgraduate training, teaching institutions, and state mental or penal institutions have a two step renewal process.
- First a limited certificate of qualification renewal application must be submitted to the Board along with the $15 renewal fee no later than Oct. 29, 2021.
- The application must be signed by the license holder and either the Dean, Program Director, Chief Medical Officer, Warden, or Medical Director of the program/institution.
- The application will be placed on the next available Board agenda for approval.
- Once the limited certificate of qualification is approved by the Board, the license holder should renew the limited license at the license renewal site by Dec. 31, 2021.
- Demographic and other information should also be reviewed and updated as necessary.