- Synopses of public license actions are posted on a current basis as they are made public.
- Disciplinary documents containing more detail may be downloaded by using:
- Database of all disciplinary actions; or
- License verification search (disciplinary action will be indicated by a “yes” in the “public file” row on the details page-click "yes" to download the .pdf)
- For certified copies of public disciplinary documents, you can request them using our Request for Public Records form. Please include the full licensee name and license number. There is no fee for this service. Documents will be delivered electronically via email unless mail is requested.
- Public actions against physicians are a permanent record.
Mar. 6 - Jeffrey Coykendall, MD (MD.42202), Birmingham - the voluntary restriction is terminated.
Feb. 9 - Rao Rama Meka, MD (MD.13044), Auburn - collaborative practice is temporarily suspended pending a hearing.
Feb. 9 - Viplove Senadhi, DO (DO.1453), Montgomery - collaborative practice and office-based surgery registration are temporarily suspended pending a hearing.
Feb. 22 - Tarik Y. Farrag, MD (MD.32237), Panama City FL - the license is temporarily suspended pending a hearing.
Feb. 22 - Emmanuel O. Odi, MD (MD.24167), Birmingham - the license is temporarily suspended pending a hearing.
Feb. 22 - Aaron A. H. Ramirez, MD (MD.42155), Grove Hill - the license is temporarily suspended pending a hearing.
Feb. 28 - Oscar D. Almeida, Jr., MD (MD.12933), Mobile - the license is voluntarily surrendered.
Jan. 3 - Olamide A. Alakija, MD (MD.45669), Selma - a voluntary license restriction was entered in connection with the application.
Jan. 25 - Oscar D. Almeida, Jr., MD (MD.12933), Mobile - the request to lift probation was denied.
Jan. 25 - Jeffrey Coykendall, MD (MD.42202), Center Point - the restrictions on the license will be removed contingent upon removal of the restrictions on the certificate of qualification.
Jan. 31 - Jessica M. Saucier, PA (PA.2124), Orange Beach - practice is limited to a single location.